AGCA 20th Annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards
The annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) program, sponsored by Willis Towers Watson, has been an ongoing and evolving effort by AGC of America to recognize companies who have developed and implemented excellent safety and loss prevention programs achieved through management commitment, employee training and participation, and program innovation.
How to Enter:
All AGC members are encouraged to submit an application. Applicants must first contact their local AGC chapter to receive information on their established process or procedure. If the established process requires applicants to submit through the chapter, you must do so. If there is no established process, submit applications directly through AGC of America. A $250.00 application fee to AGC of America is required upon submission. Details to apply.
For more information about the AGC/Willis Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) and to access the application, please visit www.agc.org/csea.
Schedules and Deadlines:
· December 14, 2018: Chapters/applicants submit their applications to AGC of America.
· January 14 & 15, 2019: Initial review and judging to determine finalists.
· January 16 – 18, 2019: AGC will notify the finalists in each division and category.
· March 30 – April 2, 2019: Finalists presentations with an independent panel of judges.
· April 3, 2019: Willis Towers Watson-sponsored awards luncheon and ceremony during the AGC 100th Annual Convention in Denver, CO.