What is AGC of ND
- An association of more than 400 contractors, suppliers and related industry companies striving to create a strong, vibrant, competitive and safe construction market in North Dakota
- The unified voice of the construction industry and the only association representing all contractors’ legislative & regulatory interests at the North Dakota legislature
- A source of information and services for commercial contractors of all types and size
- A group of dedicated staff working to keep profit, safety, efficiency, skill and responsibility an integral part of the construction industry
- Promote skill, integrity and responsibility in the construction industry
- Promote fair and honorable dealings with public and private owners of construction projects and with all segments of the construction industry
- Promote good employee relations and the safest working conditions possible on all construction projects
- Promote member involvement in political activities to ensure conditions in the construction industry continue to improve
Who Can Join
The AGC of North Dakota has two classes of membership:
- Contractor/Active Members: General contractors who self-perform, at least partly, with their own forces and who have engaged in public and/or private sector construction projects for at least two years prior to application. This group is organized into three divisions: Master Builder, Municipal/Heavy, and Highway. Provisional and Visiting memberships are also available in this class of membership.
- Associate Members: Other individuals or firms from industries related to or providing services or supplies to the Contractor Members. This group is organized into four divisions: Subcontractors, Equipment Suppliers, Material Suppliers, and Related Industries.
How to Join